- Vocabulary Quiz
- Athens and Sparta Venn Diagram
- Finish Citizenship Poster
- Wrap Up
- Compare and contrast life in ancient Athens and Sparta
- Write a journal entry from the point of a view of a citizen of Athens or Sparta. The entry should describe what life is like in the city that they have picked Due Tuesday.
- Read pages 212-219 then answer questions 1-5 on page 219 Due Tuesday.
- cavalry, comedy, drama, fable, Hellenistic era, myth, oracle, oral tradition, ritual, tragedy
Day in Review:
Today was started with our weekly vocabulary quiz. Following our quiz, students took out their Venn diagram, and a list of ideas and concepts from ancient Greece. With a partner student looked over the information on pages 183-189 in their textbook and identify each item to determine where it fits on the Venn diagram. Students were also given time to complete their Greek citizenship poster they began previously. Both of these items were due at the end of class.
Assignments and Resources: