- Do Now
- Good News
- Outline Notes or Guided Reading
- Greek Citizenship
- Wrap Up
- Explain how geography influenced how people in Greece lived, and how civilization developed.
- Compare Greek ideas of citizenship to modern ideas of citizenship.
- Read page 183-189; answer questions 1-5 on page 189 Due Wednesday
- direct democracy, representative democracy, Sophist, Hippocratic Oath, rhetoric, philosopher, Socratic method
Day in Review:
Today class started by looking at the difference between a right and a responsibility in the United States. To do this we completed a worksheet that defined the differences. After that Students began to do an investigation into the ideas of rights and responsibilities in Greece.
Assignments and Resources: